Financial Analyst, Business Unit Funding
As a Business Unit Funding Analyst on the Business, Planning and Analysis team, you will perform activities to ensure each business unit in the U.S. is match funded and maintain an understanding of DLL’s cost of funds.
This is a hybrid position.Day to Day
- Support business units on cost of funds trends and contract negotiations
- Attend pricing committee meetings
- Create and distribute daily, weekly or monthly cost of funds
- Manage cash flow model for pricing scenarios
- Manage contract cost of funds assignment ensuring accuracy
- Execute intercompany funding activities
- Run break funding analysis
- Prepare monthly Gap reports and maintain early termination models
- Data Owner for all system generated inputs needed for reporting
- Prepare balance sheets by business unit
- Support retail pricing by providing cost of funds and rate lock indications
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration, finance or quantitative discipline required
- Comfortable working with large data sets and cash flow modeling experience required
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with change management execution associated with contract management systems preferred
- Knowledge of balance sheet management and accounting principles preferred
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams in a matrix organization a plus
- Experience in Oracle GL and Enterprise Performance Management (HFM)
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Settling In
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to Know
Desired Primary Work Location: Wayne, PA
Applicable Pay Range
$63,458.92 - $95,188.38
DLL is considering candidates in numerous locations. The pay estimate displayed represents the typical pay range for candidates hired for this position in the desired primary work location. Pay may be adjusted outside the projected range based on geographical differentiation as well as for any other lawful reason. Additional factors that may be used to determine your actual pay include your specific skills, years of relevant experience you possess, and other work-related qualifications. Many candidates may start in the bottom half of the applicable pay range, especially those with less experience or qualification.
This position is subject to the terms of DLL’s compensation plans and policies. Further, the position includes all other benefits provided to DLL employees, including healthcare benefits, 401k matching, vacation, sick leave, parental leave, possible discretionary bonuses, and all other benefits that are all governed by and subject to ERISA plan documents and eligibility.
- Deadline for application: October 13, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Bennett Mario via email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
US Privacy Statement
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.