Senior Manager / Manager, Technical and Training
- Perform technical support and consultation including responding to technical queries in relation to auditing standards, accounting and other professional and regulatory standards;
- Participate in the implementation of the firm’s audit methodology;
- Support policies and procedures setting and implementation of audit/accounting/reporting guides of the firm;
- Perform monitoring review on firm’s Quality Control system including reviewing of selected engagement files; and
- Liaise with various global/local professional bodies and regulators on the review of firm and engagement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting or related courses. Having additional professional papers or memberships would be added advantage - ACCA/ICAEW/CPA/CIMA
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Able to work independently and as well as a team member.