Indirect Tax Compliance CoE Specialist
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities would include:
- acting as first point of contact and set clear expectations on timing, quality and process for indirect tax compliance
- ensuring timely, correct and complete filing and payment of all required tax filings, not only for VAT but also for ECO taxes and duties. Review and perform final sign-off of all tax filings and declarations. On an annual basis approximately 600 declarations (VAT returns, ECSL, Intrastat, domestic statements and eco tax) need to be filed
- ensuring correct handling of customs duties and eco taxes and periodically review tax effectiveness of the supply chain (e.g. in Switzerland and Czech Republic
- taking the lead in addressing questions raised by local tax authorities for example during indirect tax audits, herein supported by Tax manager
- taking responsibility for managing VAT GL accounts balances to prevent VAT leakage
- coordinating the implementation of technical changes in systems following changes in local tax law
- periodically performing controls on VAT as included in the Heineken Tax Control Framework.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- at least 5 years of relevant experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment
- knowledge of VAT returns, ECSL, Intrastat, domestic statements and eco tax
- very good understanding of SAP as well as of Purchase to Pay and order to Cash processes
- perfect interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships and gain credibility with stakeholders
- excellent detailed analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.