Transition Business Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of business experts in finance, accounting, data and technology ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN.
We act on our values of Passion for consumers & customers, Courage to dream & pioneer, Care for people & planet, Enjoyment of Life, always focused on being ourselves: inclusive, diverse, and open for new challenges.
Your responsibilities may include:
- supporting Transition Manager with preparation of the Transition Plan
- performing Transition Solution Identification (SOL ID) and reporting out project findings
- validating FTE`s aligning with sending location and business case assumptions
- preparing As- Is and To-Be process maps and addressing potential gaps according to Global Standards
- defining required IT system access landscape for the new processes in scope and validating the needs with HGSS existing roles
- reviewing and approving work instructions for the processes in scope
- supporting Transition Manager in analysing and reporting project performance
- reporting to Transition Manager issues and risks that surface during the transition
- providing input and support regarding Tollgates, Weekly Status and other ad hoc requests
- identifying training needs and building training plans for the End Users
- validating SLAs / KPIs analyse performance and proposing corrective actions
- together with Transition Manager, capturing lessons learned and best practices from each Transition Phase.
You are a good match if you have:
- at least 4 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BPO environment
- minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Finance function specific to the area of process expertise (incl. process analysis and SOP preparation)
- very good analytical, project management, stakeholder management skills & experience
- ability to understand E2E process including interactions and implications with other streams
- strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation skills, strategic thinking, effective time management
- stakeholder management and influencing skills.
You are a perfect match if you also have:
- transition methodology knowledge and experience
- project or accounting certification.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.