Healthcare Compliance Monitoring Regional Lead
The position holder is required to manage employees within the team including: Set up goals for the team members, frequently evaluate individual performance and approve and track holidays.
Other main responsibilities include: ensuring the service quality in the responsible area, coaching the team members, arranging the necessary training (setting up learning path, track knowledge gap and assess refreshing process trainings and ensure the process training for the new team members as per the official learning path).
The Regional Lead is required to coordinate and monitor daily work of the team and to create and provide daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting to the RSS management team.
- Coordinate complete, stringent and timely Healthcare Compliance Monitoring related tasks which are in the department's scope
- Regular service quality review with main stakeholders (Group and Divisions)
- Support team members and Roche affiliates in ad hoc healthcare compliance related tasks and questions upon requests
- Effective holiday, overtime and resource management
- Responsible for team's compensation management, including yearly bonus distribution and salary increase
- Acknowledge high team and individual performance through timely and appropriate reward and recognition process
Cross functional collaboration
- Collaboration with representatives of supported field from other RSS Operations
- Collaboration with regional BPMs of the supported topic
- Regular operational reviews with stakeholders for own area
- Contribute to develop Customer Satisfaction on a cross-functional level
- Manage relationships with stakeholders in the respective business area
- Communicate, implement process change, monitor and follow-up
- Foster and Support improvement initiatives and best practice implementations
- Involvement and input to project activities
Who you are
We are seeking an individual with:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Finance/ Economics)
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field (preferably in any finance or compliance related position)
- Strong people managing skills
- Strong compliance mindsets
- Capability of individual decision making
- Good change management
- Solid experience in international & intercultural collaboration is a plus
- SAP knowledge is advantage
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.