Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Currently studying towards your qualification but want to get further experience and exposure?;Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As an Assistant at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Perform basic compliance tasks to a high standard
- Preparation of computations for review by senior staff
- Work within your own chargeable time budget
Day to day duties
- Hands on involvement in the preparation of tax returns for a wide range of clients
- Support the Tax team on ad-hoc projects and contributing to the efficient running of the department
- Undertake research into tax enquiries on client affairs and ad-hoc assignments as they arise
- Provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and tax residency issues
- Aim to work towards dealing with more complex client queries (internal and external)
What are we looking for?
- A good all round basic knowledge of personal and Corporate tax compliance
- Experience and confidence in dealing with clients on a day to day basis
- Qualified by experience having worked in personal and corporate tax for many years
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.