Hedge Accounting and Administration, Vice President
Who we are looking for
Hedge Fund Accounting, Vice President will be responsible for NAV delivery, client service, and oversight of global hedge accounting team. They will participate and/or lead various projects both client facing and internal.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Alternative Investments. SSAI gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Hedge Fund Accounting, Vice President you will:
- Perform final review and sign off on NAV packages
- Manage hub location delivery of NAV work
- Perform client management & oversight
- Execute administrative tasks & projects client related and non-client related
- Support any new technology rollouts that are related to the NAV team
- Handle client initialization and transition processes
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent knowledge of hedge funds including but not limited to products, fees, fund structures, allocations
- Strong managerial skills and experience managing offshore locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science. Accounting/Finance preferred.
- 10+ years of hedge fund accounting, fund accounting, hedge fund of fund,or audit experience. Majority in hedge experience, preferred
- Good excel knowledge preferred
- Geneva experience preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
Salary Range:$130,000 - $205,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.