Junior P2P Specialist with German
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
Junior P2P Specialist with German reports to the Regional P2P Team Lead, and as a team member of the P2P Customer Service team is responsible for responding to internal customers, and supplier enquiries, and resolving complex invoice processing cases. As a part of the centre of excellence, this role will identify and present solutions for continuous process improvement.
If you do not have experience in P2P/AP structures but would like to gain financial knowledge and become a regional process specialist, and you believe that with your high level of communication skills, positive attitude, and good knowledge of German language, you will be fast-learner, eager to gain with us necessary knowledge of the whole process - we are also waiting for you, so please apply!What will you be doing?
- Responding to requests and questions regarding the P2P process from the EMEA region, and ensuring internal customer and supplier inquiries (e.g., webchat, email, scanned correspondence, etc.) are resolved in a timely manner with the highest quality of service.
- Working with BBS (Baxter Business Services) team and vendors, as well as in-country teams to address and resolve issues, enforcing the adoption of the agreed channel strategies and managing compliance within the defined policies and procedures.
- Maintaining or exceeding daily resolution requirements.
- Investigating complex invoice processing issues and progressing through to a satisfactory outcome.
- Processing vendor debit/credit memos and supporting period-end close reconciliation activities.
- Reconciling supplier statements and investigating debit balances as needed.
- Reviewing and proposing changes to Accounts Payable policies and procedures as dictated by market and company changes.
- Educating internal customers and suppliers on the use of self-service solutions (where appropriate).
- Experienced Specialist with knowledge of Accounts Payable processes.
- Analyst with a "can-do" attitude, and problem-solving approach open for development within a multinational organisation.
- Quick Learner with a continuous improvement mindset and knowledge of ERP technologies (Oracle JDE would be an asset) and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Person with strong customer focus and great communication skills, who can build strong relations.
- Regarding education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting (nice to have), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent English and German speaker.
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 6 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!