Your team will be your key focus, developing their skills and knowledge and build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will reviewing all reporting requirements, including financial statements and ad-hoc client deliverables.
Building strong and effective relationships with colleagues and the wider business is an essential. You’ll also need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Perform daily cash and position reconciliations; investigate breaks.
- Book entries in accounting system (Enfusion)
- Monitor, book and reconcile bank debt activity.
- Fund Expense reporting and payments
- Morning reporting to Front Office and Management (e.g. risk reporting, margin, financing)
- NAV review. GL, PL, and Position reconciliations
- Liaise with Fund Administrator throughout the month end process. Reconcile NAV pack and investor statements
- Regular client reporting
- Financial Statement tie outs – be responsible for reconciling source data against financial statements (2022 FS are done, so this is for next year)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in Hedge Fund Accounting
- Experience in preparation and review of Financial Accounts with notes
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Financial audit experience (from Big 4 audit firms)
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with a particular focus on Excel skills
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Nice to have
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.