Business Restructuring Services Senior Associate, Deals
DescriptionEstablished in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Business Recovery Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. We help clients, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage challenges until the job is done.
What to consider before applying
- This role requires the candidate to be based out of our Riyadh, KSA
- This role required the candidate to be Arabic speaking
As a Business Restructuring Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business issues from strategy to execution and operations. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Help our clients reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives
- Day to day case management of administrations, liquidations and other corporate insolvency processes
- Contribute on proposals or business development initiatives
- Involvement in pre-insolvency planning matters
- Supporting engagement leads in ensuring 100% compliance with statutory deadlines on cases
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including communications with remote-based colleagues and dealing with external lawyers, agents and key creditors
- Keeping up to date with insolvency and other relevant legislation across the GCC
- Identify risk issues and ensure these are escalated to your senior management
- Theorizing net returns for clients and other stakeholders from financially distressed companies and individuals
- Day to day management of asset recoveries and litigation matters
- Analyze complex data and use it to tell a story to stakeholders
- Bringing your unique skills and interests to bear to improve outcomes for our clients, people and practice
- Experience in financial due diligence, corporate insolvency cases and restructurings (out-of-cout and in-court procedures) are considered an asset
- ACCA ACA, CFA, CPA designations are considered a plus
- Confident with financial statement analysis and financial modeling
- Technical and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex issues to support client solutions
- Passionate about delivery of work and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels
- Motivated to build excellent working relationships and meet deadlines successfully in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Ability to identify risk issues
- Excellent at writing reports
- Confident communicator and can deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences
- Keen to leverage technology enabled and digital tools to achieve efficient delivery for our clients
- Arabic speaking
You will need to be willing to travel and be flexible around your working location. This could require working away from your base office location sometimes, and overnight stays may be required. Where possible, we will take your preferences into account and strike a balance between meeting your career development/personal needs and those of the business and our clients.
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at https://www.pwc.com/m1/en/about-us/life-at-pwc.html
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.