Intern - Payroll and Operations
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The intern will assist the HR Operations and Payroll Team in our daily operations:
- Administer personal and job data changes
- Create and check new hire records
- Process offboarding requests
- Support submission of statutory claims
- Respond or escalate employee enquiries
- Validate and process professional membership claim requests
- Degree in any discipline
- Able to commit for 6 months from Dec 2023 on full-time basis
- A strong interest in HR
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively
Please indicate your period of internship availability in your resume.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.