Senior Risk Consultant | HCMC Office
Risk is a part of Advisory Services in EY Vietnam. Risk consulting is focused on providing services in the area of corporate governance, risks, process and controls, including:
- Internal Audit: Internal Audit Co-sourcing/Outsourcing, Internal Audit Diagnostic, Internal Audit Transformation
- Risk Transformation: ERM Transformation, Risk assessment
- Internal Control: assess and enhance Internal Control at entity level and process level, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and J – SOX review
Senior will need to lead teams and manage client interactions for Risk engagements
Essence of the role
- Lead work streams or specific tasks of risk consulting services, formulate high-quality, insightful and sustainable solutions for clients
- Ensure work efficiency during all engagements by continuously improving processes, utilizing methodologies, tools, and technologies
- Be responsible for parts of the final deliverables for clients
- Contribute to the preparation and facilitation of workshops, presentations and training at client premises and within the team
- Work closely with the project manager, identify and escalate potential risks and issues to project manager along with suggested preventive or mitigating actions
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through effective management of interactions with client personnel
- Supervise and coach junior professionals, help people enhance their contribution and develop their capabilities
- Conduct market research, contribute to the development of proposals, identifies and escalates potential business opportunities on existing engagements
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable university
- MBA and/or CIA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA is encouraged
- Good knowledge on Business operating model, Value chain, Business processes, Internal Control, Internal Audit
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting practice with direct project experience in one or more of the following areas: risk management, internal control, internal audit…, OR At least 3 years of experience in an industry of an internal audit/internal control/compliance environment with a reputable organization and a strong record of personal success
- Fluency (writing and speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving, Analysis and Insight, Teamwork, Leadership, Change management, Business development, Relationship management
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.