Privately Owned Business - Audit Assistant Manager
Mazars is an engine for rapid and consistent career progression, offering individually designed career paths that help you pursue your interests, match your changing needs, and explore your true potential. We work with diverse, prestigious clients across a range of sectors and geographies, giving you the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills for lifelong professional development.
Our Audit team here at Mazars specialises in delivering high quality services to our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with a prestigious list of SME clients widening your exposure to different aspects of this service line. At Mazars you will be able to bring your authentic self to work. We will support you with your career progression, work life balance and wellbeing.
About the role
- The Privately-Owned Business are a significant proportion of our client base, not just in the UK, but globally.
- As an Audit Assistant Manager, you will lead multiple audit engagements, overseeing and developing junior staff.
- You will work closely with clients and be committed to providing an exceptional service.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of stakeholder relationships at audited entities and can expect to work with senior level staff.
- You will work closely with Senior leaders upto Partner level
What are we looking for?
- ACA / CA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Several years of experience of leading external audits from planning through to completion.
- Relevant privately owned business sector audit experience.
- Up to date technical knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102 and IFRS.
- Experience of managing, training and coaching audit trainees.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Our office in Leeds is based at 3 Wellington Place, a mere five-minute walk from the train station, in the heart of the city's business district. We are fully equipped with the local and international know-how to support regional businesses of all sizes, across a range of sectors and industries, as well as private individuals.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
Please click on the Apply Now link to submit your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.