Audit Senior (Based in JB)
An Audit Senior will perform and supervise aspects of the engagements for all the clients, responsible for conducting audits related, risk assessments and training of Auditors and to be able to formulate audit approaches to areas assigned to review as well as potential solutions for remediation.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Accounting Professional Qualification or any relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of audit and relevant experiences.
- Ability to drive for client service excellence
- Excellent communication and people management
- High literacy of office applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.