Business Analyst - Finance, HZ Consultancy
We are looking for a Business Analyst - Finance
Responsibilities for Business Analyst – Finance
- Work with (Non-IT) stakeholders to understand the business needs and requirements for the financial software.
- Identify the current processes, identify gaps in the processes, and define the desired future state.
- Design and develop the BRS (Business Requirements Specification) and BFS (Business Functional Specifications) for the financial software and get sign-off.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, user stories and assign to developers.
- Work with developers to design and implement new financial systems as per the stakeholders needs.
- Should be strong in excel advance calculation and statistics formulas related to financial statements to guide developers.
- Create prototypes, data flows, charts and graphs, approval workflows, system functions, and obtain sign-off from stakeholders.
- Track the project status as per the given milestones.
- Mentor developers to write development tasks and ensure that the development activities are aligned with scope and BRS/BFS.
- Distribute workload in alignment with delivery of integrated product to customers as per the given priority.
- Write/help QA engineers the quality test and phases of test until go-live and make sure results are aligned with business needs.
- Demonstrate and train the solutions to customers in alignment with given business objectives.
- Ensure the exact delivery of what the customer requested and approved as prototype and workflow.
- Ideally ACCA, CFA, M.Com degree holder.
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis, specifically in building financial and accounting software’s.
- Demonstrable experience in Financial and accounting business. The interview task will be in this domain only
- Good English communication skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint and excel, and prototype builder tool.
- Fully Work from Home or Project based traveling with TA/DA allowance