Mazars is an engine for rapid and consistent career progression, offering individually designed career paths that help you pursue your interests, match your changing needs, and explore your true potential. We work with diverse, prestigious clients across a range of sectors and geographies, giving you the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills for lifelong professional development.
About the team
Our Accounting and Outsourcing team work to support our clients to better run their finance functions, understand their financial position and performance, and to ensure they are compliant with changing accounting and tax legislation. With the relentless pace of technology change our teams advise clients in areas such as process and digitalisation, business performance and financial reporting, while building enduring relationships that positions Mazars as a trusted adviser. Our successful team of more than 300 professionals is growing across all areas including cloud accounting, payroll, financial reporting and company secretarial.
As the Client Advisor you will be part of a dynamic and evolving financial outsourcing team that provides an outstanding quality of work and service to our clients, ensuring accurate and timely preparation of management accounts and advisory support to our clients.
You will be part of a team of expert advisors who build bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs, from preparing management accounts to comprehensive fully bespoke solutions.
Our clients range from SME's, entrepreneurial and private clients to larger organisations based both in the UK and Internationally from a range of sectors including manufacturing, service industry, education sector and retail.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of management accounts for clients.
- To be part of a team of expert advisors who build bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs.
- Budget preparation and cash flow forecasts
- Building strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Liaising with other departments for specialist advice.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
- Keeping managers informed of case progress and any issues arising.
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team.
- Mentoring, supervising and training colleagues.
- Providing constructive feedback for the completion of team member performance appraisals.
- Identifying and capitalising on opportunities and prospects for new work.
- Assesses and produces high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- ACCA or ACA part qualified with excellent broad practical accounting experience.
- People management skills with passion for working as part of a team.
- Organisational skills.
- Xero experience is essential. ERP experience is also desirable.
- Good IT skills, intermediate level of Excel is essential.
- Good interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Ability to develop new initiatives and methodologies.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Provides assistance, shares experience, provides meaningful feedback and proactively supports the development of others.
- Begins to develop a network of client contacts and contacts in the wider market.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.