EY Turkey - Forensics Data Analytics Intern Program (Remote)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a world leader in professional services operating over 700 office locations in over 150 countries with 300.000 personnel in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy & Transactions Services are well-known for its integrity, quality and professionalism. Our inclusive environment values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We are now looking for new team members to join our team dedicated to the Turkish market and have been serving many local and multinational clients.
Forensics Data Analytics Intern Program is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as an6-month Intern position. After success in the program, the candidate will continue as associate level position data analyst. The program consists of specialists who capture, consolidate, interrogate and analyze massive volumes of structured data (e.g. financial systems and databases) and report the outputs. We are seeking for Interns who will work remotely to join our Forensics Data Analytics Intern Program in Adana, Ankara, Bursa, İzmir and İstanbul.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related technical engineering discipline,
- Experience with relational database software such as SQL Server, Oracle,
- Deep knowledge on Microsoft Excel,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Suitable for remote work.
- Experience with databases, statistical packages for data manipulation and in development of predictive and prescriptive models (i.e. R, Python, SAS, SPSS, SQL),
- Knowledge of programming in Java, VB.net, C++, .NET, Python or other programming languages,
- Experience with statistical analysis applications such as TIBCO Spotfire, KNIME, Alteryx, Tableau,
- Course work or a minor in business, specifically Finance or Accounting.
- Deal with large volumes of data, including performing data extraction, validation, analysis, reporting and visualization, to support auditing,
- Perform deep dive data analytics activities to identify anomalies and risky transactions,
- Perform, evaluate, assess, provide opinion and follow IT General Controls (ITGC) audit plans aligned with business objectives,
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties,
- Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Seek out and attend both internally held and external technical training. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills,
- Develop productive working relationships with client personnel and audit team. Deliver consistent quality service to our clients,
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment,
- Achieve growth. Understand EY's service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to identify opportunities for EY to provide quality services,
- Contribute to people initiatives, including training activities,
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.