Tax - Business Process Solutions - Manager - Delhi
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte delivers deep knowledge of tax and statutory requirements as well as a breadth of experience applying them in practice worldwide. Practical tax advice combined with our consistent tax compliance framework instils confidence that a consistent approach is followed across jurisdictions. We help simplify tax management and oversight while providing global visibility for making informed strategic decisions ― all with the ease of working with a global provider
Work you’ll do
As a Manager in our Tax team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
- Supervising a team of AM / executives involved in maintenance of books of account in accounting software like Tally/SAP or MS Navision
- Independently managing clients and developing sound business relationship
- Helping team in Business development on the client managed by the employee
- Lead and actively participate in the implementation of IndAs (Indian Accounting Standards) within the organization, serving as a core team member throughout the transition process.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the existing financial reporting practices and identify areas requiring adjustment to comply with IndAs requirements.
- Analyze and interpret IndAs guidelines, specifically focusing on IndAs 115 (Revenue from Contracts with Customers), IndAs 116 (Leases), IndAs 109 (Financial Instruments), IAS 36 (Impairment of Assets), and IndAs 12 (Income Taxes).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, legal, and operational departments, to ensure a seamless integration of IndAs into the company's accounting and reporting systems.
- Develop and implement appropriate policies, procedures, and internal controls to adhere to IndAs principles and guidelines.
- Provide expert guidance and support to the finance team and other stakeholders regarding IndAs compliance, financial statement preparation, and reporting.
- Stay abreast of any updates or amendments to IndAs and communicate the necessary changes to the relevant teams within the organization.
- Prepare and present training sessions and workshops on IndAs awareness and implementation for finance and non-finance personnel.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in IndAs when liaising with auditors, regulatory bodies, and external stakeholders.
- If applicable, utilize previous consulting experience to advise clients on IndAs implementation and provide expert recommendations tailored to their specific requirements
- To be updated with latest amendments and to keep team updated
- To bring in ideas of automation to streamline the processes and increase the efficiency and control in the book keeping and finance processing.
- Should be a self-starter to and a focused individual to take the service line forward.
- CA with - 7-10 Years of Experience in IND AS, Accounting and Finance, TDS compliances
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all IndAs (Indian Accounting Standards), particularly IndAs 115, IndAs 116, IndAs 109, IAS 36, and IndAs 12.
- Strong Technical knowledge
- Analytical skills & conceptual clarity
- Eye for Details & Innovation thinking
- Time and cost management skill
- Managing & Leading a Team
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Manager across our organization:
- Applies knowledge of current tax and proposed/pending legislation, their implications, and understands interaction across the Global Tax and Legal function, specifically with their area of expertise
- Demonstrates subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge in one or more service lines within the Global Tax and Legal function
- Enables fact-based decision making by using appropriate research techniques and analytical skills
- Improves work efficiency, effectiveness, and client service by using common technology tools
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte network”). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2017. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.