About Continental Farmers Group
Agricultural company with international investments which operating in the Western Ukrainian region, attracting the best professionals of the industry to its team, and employing the best practices of agricultural production, the latest technologies and modern equipment.
The lands of Continental Farmers Group are located in the most fertile and favorable regions of Ukraine.
The agricultural holding farms 195,000 hectares of land in Ternopil, Lviv, Khmelnytsky, Chernivtsi and Ivano-Frankivsk regions. The company's vast experience in agricultural production is skillfully combined with the use of the advanced technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and agricultural machinery, as well as with the comprehensive, efficient and rational use of the natural and land resources
Continental Farmers Group is one of the leading producers of potato in Ukraine. The agricultural holding stores potatoes in the modern potato storage facilities in Ternopil and Lviv regions with a total capacity of 106,200 tons. The Company also owns a starch manufacturing plant.
The structure of the agricultural holding includes five elevators with a total capacity of 474,500 tons, and three drying and storage facilities with a total capacity of 31,000 tons. The largest elevators of Continental company are located in Kozova settlement, city of Borshchiv, village Derenivka of Ternopil region. Each of them has the siloses with the total capacity of more than 100,000 tons. Corn, wheat, rapeseed, sunflower, barley and soybeans are stored here.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Developed skills in financial modeling, business valuation and investment analysis;
- Ability to link project implementation with financial results of the company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present and debate a point under pressure;
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in investment banking, consulting, transaction services, corporate strategy or investment;
- Fluent English, Ukrainian;
- Experience at BIG4 is a plus;
- Excellent MS Excel and data manipulation competencies.
- Financial modelling (DCF) and valuation of investment projects potential targets;
- Calculation of financial and non-financial project KPI's (DPP, IRR, NPV, ROIC and etc.) and their sensitivity analysis;
- Preparation of investment memos for the management team;
- Monitoring macroeconomic, industry and other indicators to understand key market trends;
- Various analytical support, including strategy update, M&A transactions
What We Offer:
- Interesting projects in a leading agricultural company;
- All social guarantees in accordance with current legislation;
- Competitive salary level;
- The possibility of professional and career growth;
- Professional training and development programs.
- If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the key requirements, please send your resume!