Senior Management Accountant
You will be responsible for undertaking bookkeeping, preparation of VAT returns, and management information for clients ensuring deadlines and accounting standards are met. This role provides excellent exposure to our clients across various industries and sectors, including start-ups to multi-national organisations, multi-entity renewable energy groups, and retail, wholesale, and professional services businesses.
Based in Stevenage the Accountancy practice's clients are wide ranging in sector, turnover and industry range to cover the range of smaller sole traders and partnerships, alongside a large client base of OMBs and SMEs, up into the £millions in turnover on larger clients.
The firm has recently undergone positive change and growth, through both organic and acquisitional means. The firm and environment provides an opportunity where the right professional can influence and play a lead role in the firms future development, with associated career progression on offer.
For this Senior Management Accountant opportunity based in Stevenage you will be responsible for:
- undertaking bookkeeping,
- preparation of VAT returns,
- management information for clients ensuring deadlines and accounting standards are met.
The successful candidate for this Senior Management Accountant role you will:
- be qualified by experience, ideally working in professional practice.
- have a proven record of managing a client portfolio and experience with consolidated management accounting and reporting,
- have proficient IT skills and detailed knowledge of Xero software.
Whats on offer?
- up to £40,000 salary
- range of benefits