Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager FTC
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager the post holder will be responsible for managing, motivating and leading one of the sub teams in Accounts Receivable. Supporting the Accounts Receivable Manager in the delivery of efficient and effective financial processing and risk management to ensure service levels are achieved and strong financial controls are in place.
Page Personnel are working with a leading education provider based in Coventry to recruit an Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Workload management and day-to-day supervision of a team of Financial Operations staff, supporting a culture of quality and timely customer service with a continuous improvement ethos. This includes training, coaching, mentoring and regular and effective communication. Support the management of resourcing levels to ensure business continuity and cover for Financial Operations teams during peak periods and other absences
- Support the delivery of month-end activities, including the completion of account reconciliations.
- Resolve queries, issues and complaints on Financial Operations processes in a professional, timely and customer-focused manner.
- Ensure all debt is chased in line with current policies and regulations, managing all activities are completed in the annual timetable.
- Manage and approve refunds as appropriate and in line with current policy. Ensuring accuracy and compliance with current fraud and anti-money laundering regulations.
- Advise staff, students and corporate customers on the Faculty and University procedures and refer to other departments for further support as required.
- Develop and maintain Excel spreadsheet to forecast year-end position on debt to be included in quarterly forecast submissi Responsible for the accuracy of the data held with these spreadsheets.
- Develop/produce status reports for discussion with Accounts Receivable Manager on a monthly or quarterly basi
- Significant work experience in an accounts receivable / credit control environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts and principles
- Working with multiple systems and databases containing high volumes of information
- Experience of supervising others in a work environment
- Delivery of a high quality customer service.
30 days annual leave + bank holidays
Local Government Pension
6 Month FTC