AR accountant - manufacturing MNC
This role based in AR Credit team to manage China region AR accounting, collection, sales order realse, and credit analysis role.
This role is directly reports to AR Credit manager
My client is one manufacturing industry company with stable business performance globally.
- Meet yearly AR targets: referring to below Job Goal/Performance Target
- Collect the overdue money via working closely with sales team and properly communicate with customers for AR collection.
- Categorize customer and sales person according to the credibility, list out high-risk customer and monitor closely.
- Understand main terms of sales contracts / agreements and follow up on review and approval of payment term and penalty term in sales contracts/agreement.
- Have the monthly AR meeting with sales team to follow up the status of AR and collection plan, monitor each overdue closely to ensure each overdue have action plan and been paid on time.
- Manage the credit control for each customer, including standard payment term, credit limit and risk category, review and update regularly.
- Release Credit hold block, post incoming payment, clear AR, prepare customer statement
- Prepare monthly AR Aging report
- Prepare monthly DSO report.
- Check and confirm AR balances relating to resigned sales staffs.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
* At least 3 years AR collection / credit control working experiences.
* Willing to take challenges, can work under pressure.
- manufacturing industry MNC with stable business performance
- full cycle AR accounting, collection, credit analysis role
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olivia Shen on +8621 6062 3087.