Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
A highly visible and influential role within the business. Lots of finance business partnering, planning and analysis, forecasting and budgeting, working closely with c-suite to drive the performance of the business.
Highly successful international retail brand based in West Yorkshire.
- Management of detailed commercial plans
- Reporting against regularly reviewed business targets
- Working closely with the wider business to report and challenge commercial costing
- Leading on planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Use and build commercial finance models to support commercial activity of the business
- Take on ad-hoc project work in finance and with the wider business
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience with the relevant commercial finance experience
- Proficient Excel use for modelling
- Team player
- Able to articulate and present to c-suite level within finance and the wider business
- Able to articulate finance issues to non-finance people
- Able to work at a fast pace and stick to strict deadlines
Salary: Up to £52,000 DOE