Manager - Restructuring (Petaling Jaya)
Restructuring is focused on achieving the best possible outcome for the distressed/underperforming companies as well as their creditors, lenders and shareholders and companies intending to refocus their core activities or diversify. Our professionals assist in the restructuring and renewal of organizations facing change and crises by applying strategic business and financial expertise. We also provide Impaired Loan Advisory Services like portfolio divestment, portfolio acquisition and portfolio management. Other engagements that our professionals are expected to manage and administer include formal insolvency engagements such as Liquidations and Receiverships.
- To lead team members and assist Directors in carrying out Restructuring assignments
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent
- Professional qualifications in ICAEW/ACCA/ CPA Australia /MICPA or equivalent
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A team leader with excellent communication and MS Office skills
- Result-oriented with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant working experience handling insolvency engagements (i.e. Liquidation, Receivership and Restructuring)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.