Director - Capital Market (Investment Solutions)
Capital Markets Director
Primary Location: Non-Japan Asia-India-IND_None-Mumbai (MSA)-Block B2, Nirlon Knowledge Park - [BOM12]
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Job: Wealth Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Director
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve, and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives, and needs is an important part of our culture.
The talent and passion of our people is critical to our continued success as a firm. Together, we share core values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic:
- Putting Clients First
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading with Exceptional Ideas
- Committing to Diversity and Inclusion
- Giving Back
This position offers a unique opportunity for a candidate to leverage and develop analytical skills by working with various teams within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s Investment Solutions Division. The successful candidate will be an insightful, creative, team-oriented individual who is willing and able to interact with a variety of colleagues in a dynamic environment. The candidate will primarily support U.S.-based management in a number of department initiatives and support different areas within the Division.
- Gather financial and other data from different sources for various reviews.
- Assist in keeping internal websites updated with relevant information and documentation.
- Support analytics, which includes maintenance and manipulation of data and spreadsheets.
- Clear understanding of how data should be interpreted and ability to take complex tables and data and turn them into meaningful presentations.
- Diligently conduct a daily review of various exception reports to enhance the control environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills with an ability to build solid relationships with global colleagues.
- Assist in the review of documents for municipal offerings
- Undergraduate or Graduate (BCOM/BMS) with 1 - 2 years of prior work experience.
- General understanding of US financial markets including Fixed Income and Equities.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams (Word, Excel (worksheet manipulation skills), PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written).
- Detail-oriented with analytical and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize projects and workload.
- Working knowledge of a Bloomberg is a plus.
“Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross-section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.”For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.