Senior Accountant #229235
Applicant will support many of the critical reporting and control functions supporting the Alternative Investments business including, but not limited to:
- Implement controls and provide support for fund consolidations in accordance with USGAAP and CS accounting policy
- Provision timely and controlled data on Asset Management legal entities for use in CS Group and IHC Standalone financial statement disclosures.
- Provide legal entity accounting support for the maintenance of existing investments, acquisition and sale of investments, and new business activities of Asset Management
- Support accounting cycle general ledger booking, analytics and account ownership sign-offs
- Fulfill roles within our Control framework including SOX Control Performance and testing. Contribute to strengthening our control environment through beginning and end of year control assessment.
- Support change and innovation first by building process expertise, and then working with key partners to identify and deliver IT or business process improvement
Your future colleagues
Financial Accounting – Asset Management (“FA AM”) is a team focused on legal entity accounting, reporting, and controls of financial activities of the Alternative Investments business. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
An exciting role within the FA – AM space requires the following skills & proficiencies:
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Equivalent experience of US GAAP accounting fundamentals required
- Equivalent experience of 6+ years in financial services industry dealing with accounting and balance sheet and income statement reconciliation and reporting
- Asset Management Products experience preferred
- Ability to independently handle key partners for information required, queries raised and identify answers/solutions for challenges/issues
- Proven financial control-focused approach
- Able to work optimally on tight timetables with multiple balancing priorities
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.