Senior Associate - Accounts Payable
Purpose: To process invoices and respond to vendors and stakeholders inquiries timely and accurately.
- Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines;
- Ensure that all inputs are correct prior to completion or posting of invoices to avoid re-work;
- Have enough knowledge on withholding taxes, VAT and other tax related codes and transaction codes necessary to process the invoice correctly or respond to vendor inquiries;
- Understand and operate effectively applicable SOX and business controls;
- Investigate queries raised by stakeholders;
- Exercise diligence in reviewing and unblocking invoices;
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a polite and helpful manner;
- Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics;
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in assigned and related tasks.
Processing of approx. 20,000 invoices a month spanning up to more than 50 operating units and several ERPs including GSAP, SERP, SAP EP Blueprint, Legacy SAP, JDE and Sun
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration preferred; CPA
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required;
- Possess basic Financial Accounting knowledge;
- Experience of customer relations management for Vendor Help Desk role;
- Good English communication skills;
- Good in problem solving and has critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate - knowledge of SAP application and other Microsoft software is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.