Senior Auditor Chisinau - Hybrid
Locations: Anywhere in Romania or Moldova
As an experienced audit consultant, you will participate in audit projects in various branches of economics, including the fuel and energy complex, electricity generation, oil & gas, vehicle production, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc.
We’re very flexible in terms of location and contract duration, so you can custom build the career you want.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for this role you must have
- Previous experience in audit or accounting
- Knowledge of local GAAP (Romanian accounting) and basic knowledge of IFRS
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support
- Performing / supervising of the performance of audit procedures in accordance with EY’s methodology and quality standards
- Involvement in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
What else is in it for you?
- Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national & international trainings
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Top notch counselling, mentorship
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.