Finance Business Partner
Education, Experience & Skills
- Masters / Professional Certification in Finance (CA, ACCA, CIMA, MBA)
- 3 years of hands-on experience in preparing, managing, reviewing and analyzing financial statements of mid to large sized corporations.
- Proficient in financial modelling, PowerPoint, strong analytical mindset, achieve deliverables and meeting timelines, multi-task capability, looking for simplification and process improvement initiatives.
- Work with commercial on all business value drivers and growth opportunity projects as identified by the business. Supporting Business Units heads on financial evaluation of performance.
- Partner with business unit head to create 3 year, annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts for the business unit. Assist in the preparation of future year budgets considering relevant activity data, cost pressures commercial teams to establish budgetary submissions.
- Regularly analyses opportunities for optimization in areas of pricing, volume, G2N discounts, channel analyses and SG&A specially related to field headcount costs to maximize the return for the Business Unit P&L
- Hold monthly meetings with Business Units to review business YTD performance and agree YTG action. This includes support on CCC cycles meetings and attending Pre DRM-& DRM.
- Work closely with commercial, W&D regional demand & supply hub, identify gaps & support in mitigation.
- Providing financial insight to management on all spent areas to improve Return on Investment.
- Review In Market sales, stock levels and providing adequate & timely analysis and building robust processes.
- Work closely with commercial and Regulatory on pricing decision
- Ensure monthly submission of all reports like PV analysis, ICT, Pre-P&L and Bison commentaries
- Report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken. Analyse the month end financial position, investigate variances and make appropriate adjustments, if necessary, in line with internal procedures.
- Providing visibility to the management on performance/spend track. Monthly dashboard for senior management.
- Review one P&L both from both management and legal entity perspective.
- Support in preparation of presentation for the local board in the quarterly board meeting for actual performance against budget
- Evaluating tender proposals, review gross margin and R&A.
- Support the business with delivering critical projects to ensure business sustainability & growth aspirations
- Liase with Global tax team on Transfer Pricing documentation, KPMG review and setting up annual Transfer Pricing of Intercompany materials
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.