Finance Process Development Specialist
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Finance Process Development Specialist is the person who contributes to the overall finance transformation program by ensuring efficient end-to-end finance processes are designed, communicated, and successfully implemented.
In this role, you will have to demonstrate an agile way of getting things done, proper knowledge of all Internal Finance processes, Order to Cash (O2C); Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Record to Report (R2R), and technology developments and good communication skills to manage assigned project initiatives and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Focus on supporting process transitions from local offices to the RDC locations, including recruitment activities, process standardization and technology improvements.
- Provide a single point of oversight for the progress the process transitions as per assignment. Manage the overall project schedule, integrate, and consolidate transformation activities.
- Track transition progress and provide status reports. Initiate escalation of issues as appropriate to ensure timely resolution.
- Ensure process documentation and standard operating procedures are created, in place and up to date. Gatekeeper of consistency around the globe.
- Develop and implement KPI reporting.
- Drive a global rollout of various technology solutions leading to process improvements and optimized ways of working.
- Assist Process Owners in setting up and driving their communities.
- Stakeholder management and build rapport with key team members.
- Continuous contribution to further developments and rollouts of new digital technologies, introduction of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and setup of Regional Delivery Centres (RDCs).
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all internal policies and processes.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant filed.
- Agile/Lean Management qualification is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in operations, finance, accounting, or consulting that enhances skills and understanding of business processes and change implementation, specifically finance functional transformation.
- Experience in an international and highly multicultural team environment.
- Excellent understanding the finance processes and ability to identify improvements and set best practices.
- Results-oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with technology improvements and ERP implementation is a plus.
- Fluent in English language written, and verbal.
- Other language is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Sep 2023 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.