Internship Accountant (m/f/d)
ResponsibilitiesWorking closely with our tax teams and liaising with our clients (commercial companies, investment companies, real-estate companies, etc.), we are offering you an internship that will allow you to improve your tax and accounting skills, which may include the following tasks:
- Daily management of clients’ accounting, tax and administrative files;
- Financial analysis and processing of accounting documentation while liaising with internal departments.
- You are in your final year of studying for a technical diploma, diploma or degree in accounting, management or economics (Bachelor, DUT, BTS,...);
- You are looking for an internship at least 3 months;
- To succeed in this role, you will need to be a critical thinker, disciplined and have good analytical skills;
- You like working as part of a team and can also work independently when performing your duties;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel; knowledge of BOB would be considered as an asset;
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.