AML/CFT Manager (m/f/d)
As a Risk Assurance Manager (m/f) with expertise in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT):
- You will be focused mostly on managing AML/CFT specific client assignments. Assignments cover a large range of activities such as review and design of AML/CFT company programs or elements of it, distributor due diligence, provide training, audit of AML/CFT procedures and their application including customer due diligence files;
- You will be working with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- You will have a good understanding of the international or Luxembourg AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework and related key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures including monitoring of suspicious transactions etc. and you will built on that knowledge;
- You will lead teams with the aim to assess whether sufficient AML/CFT controls are built into our clients processes and procedures, help our clients implement or improve the current status quo or help investigate specific cases where clarity is required;
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent in Audit, Business, Economics or Law;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a transfer agency AML/CFT role, at a Big four company, in a compliance role or in another appropriate role in a bank, a transfer agent, etc.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; French and German are considered as an asset.
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal and people skills;
- You have good time management and organisational skills;
- You have a good command of Word and Excel.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.