Tax Associate (PG Office)
About this position
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
In Mazars, you Imagineer Your Career.
Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience
- Receive learning & training supports to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
As a Tax Associate, you will perform tax computation, filling of tax returns for both individuals and corporate clients. You will be frequently liaising with the tax authorities on tax matter. Assisting superiors in tax engagement and other related work and any other assignments which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
Tax Associate requirements:
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Competent written and spoken English language communication
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc)
- Willing to be involved in secondment assignment based at a client’s office
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.