Fund Services Accounting Manager
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- As the team leader you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritize tasks, and strong personal character to help your team perform and grow. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning.
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio (including client invoicing).
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
- You will oversee the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team.
- You will actively be involved in internal projects (e.g. product development, organizational improvements, technical improvements).
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Several years of experience in Private Equity or Real Estate Fund Administration (SICAR/SIF), including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and accounting/tax compliance of corporate entities (SPV’s)
- Experience with Consolidation, IFRS reporting and use of Yardi software is an asset.
- Experience using Yardi or other fund administration IT systems.
- Accounting and Legal background is a must.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You can act on your own initiative, lead a team of fund administration professionals, and be able to give them training either on the job or in a classroom setting.
- You will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows.
- Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
Monthly Salary: From3900 EUR Gross (the final offer will depend on your competencies, experiences and qualifications)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.