We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Join us as an Analyst on our Accounting team in Bayan Lepas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible to perform monthly journal booking in accordance with Corporate Policy, besides that:
- Complete assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Policy and minimize all reconciling items with aging greater than 60 days
- Involve in Trial Balance and CFR analysis and fluctuation commentary
- Highlight all problematic aging reconciliation items and update progress of resolving them. Perform SOX and CSA as needed and ensure no repeat audit point
- Handle external and internal auditors schedule request and audit queries. Involve in progress improvement and project
- Liaise/ Follow up with IT on system interface issues which impacting system journal entries/ reports.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy, Finance or professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 1 year working experience in related field
- Audit experience is a plus
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA etc)
- Good computer knowledge of MS Office especially Excel. MS Access is an added advantage
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work CultureAt Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.