Tax Intern (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Within high-performing and inclusive environment,you willwork in multi-disciplinary teams to handle issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
As part of an international team advising our clientele of large corporate multinational companies, you will assist in giving advice regarding tax and customs, both national and international
Together with a dedicated team, you will provide creative international tax structuring and planning to our clients, focusing on Luxembourg taxation benefits.
You will also be involved in various individual or corporate international tax issues, and assist in tax reduction, cross-border leasing, financing, intangible planning.
You will assure the administrative follow-up for companies with regards to their contractual and legal obligations.
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth.oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven.We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive.We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated.We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
- Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor/Master or equivalent with specialization in Law, Economics or Tax.
- You are rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of files and tasks in a timely manner
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit
- You are personally committed to continuously improve yourself
- You are fluent in English and French/German
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
- Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality logical test upfront