Investment Fund Risk Junior
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics or Business Engineering;
- Experience in the investment fund industry and in a client-facing role is preferred;
- Must have strong skills in financial risk, statistics and mathematics;
- Knowledge of Excel VBA, Python, R, Access or Matlab is considered an asset;
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly, work autonomously as well as be part of a team;
- Be fluent in English. French or German is considered an asset;
- Maintain process and workflows documentation, identify potential breaches and escalate, where required.
Your future role
- Develop a sound knowledge of client’s Fund products;
- Assist our clients in the implementation of risk & fund analytics solutions, with a focus on regulatory market risk and performance metrics;
- Liaise with different stakeholders to collect, review and validate input data required for analytics computations;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality analytics solutions meeting regulatory requirements, clients specific needs and best market practices;
- Develop an expertise in statistical analysis of financial and derivatives instruments;
- Be directly involved in client on-boarding projects and develop your organizational and communication skills;
- Provide regular support to client inquiries;
- Participate in the on-going improvement of our analytics platform's processes and libraries, uses latest technologies to achieve efficiencies and enhance deliverables;
- Participate in the development of our eminence through market / regulatory analysis and articles preparation;
- Be part of a local and international team, exposing and working with several clients of the main investments funds in Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, France, Belgium, etc.).
What we offer
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of opportunities.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal development and constant growth.
- Career pathway and opportunity to constantly grow.
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit.
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance.
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advisory services.
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte Offices.
- We kindly ask you to upload your CV in English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviewing process.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which approximately 415,000 dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a private company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales (“DTTL,” also referred to as “Deloitte Global”). DTTL, these member firms and each of their respective related entities form the “Deloitte organization.” Each DTTL member firm and/or its related entities provide services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its respective territories through related entities. Not every DTTL member firm or its related entities provide all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL, and each DTTL member firm and each of its related entities, are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm, and their respective related entities, are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. The Deloitte organization is a global network of independent firms and not a partnership or a single firm. DTTL does not provide services to clients.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.