Data Sourcing Analyst
As a member of the Banking Book Product team, you will work closely with Line of Business stakeholders, data Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Consumers and technology teams across Finance, Credit Risk & Treasury and the various Program Management teams. Primary responsibilities is to prioritize all the traditional credit product book of work, develop roadmap and deliver on multiple projects /programs on all monthly releases.
- JIRA grooming and test execution
- Issues resolution an escalation of critical risks.
- Influence and communicate with senior stakeholder (business, operations, technology) relationships.
- Drive compliance of product and Release Management standards and operating model.
- Drive end-to-end project strategy discussions and develop and deliver plans for successful project delivery of firmwide and LOB change events impacting Finance, Credit and Treasury reporting
- Identify and drive solutions for business process re-engineering activities, along with creating supporting documentation and end user operational experience and usage of Finance and Risk platforms.
- Provide oversight of the release plan inclusive of project or release scope, critical milestones, sourcing requirements, test strategy and execution and implementation checklists and stakeholder/technology activities
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in delivering large complex programs and managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to tailor messaging to various audiences
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Must be detail oriented, highly responsible, and able to work with tight deadlines
- Strong team-orientation and leadership skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills; sound judgment with a risk mindset
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Solid understanding of Financial and/or Regulatory reporting processes; understanding of Liquidity, Credit Reporting related data
- Knowledge and experience of traditional credit (Loans, Deposits, Cash) and trading products (Derivatives and Securities)
- Experience with Agile delivery and the JIRA tool
- SQL code knowledge
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.