Consultant - Wealth & Asset Management Regulatory Reporting services on PRIIPs
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The EY Managed Services consulting practice is expanding the PRIIPs reporting team and is currently seeking candidates eager to join and work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Consultant, you will be part of a team that supports clients from different industries in fulfilling the mandatory reporting obligations under the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products regulations (PRIIPs) and you will:
- Assist in preparing the various regulatory required documents under the PRIIPs regulations (e.g. SIDs, KIDs, including the necessary calculations);
- Be a point of contact for our internationally based clients, and their relevant stakeholders;
- Stay up to date with the relevant local and European regulatory updates;
- Continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance client service delivery.
- You hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration (specialisation in insurance-related matters is considered a plus);
- You have basic knowledge of the asset management and/or insurance industry, the PRIIPs regulation and related regulatory technical standards, Q&As, etc.);
- Ideally some relevant experience in insurance services in an international consulting firm or in a comparable role in a financial services organization;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), any other European language is a plus;
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office applications i.e. PowerPoint and Excel.
What we are looking for:
- You are a team player who can build relationships at all levels.
- You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet flexible, and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile.
- You possess analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with more than 100 different nationalities;
- Opportunity to work as a team within a challenging environment;
- Extensive training and learning possibilities;
- Competitive compensation package and so much more.
What you can expect:
- A first HR call
- A call with the business