Fund Accounting Officer - US Team
Join our growing Fund Accounting team in Vilnius as Fund Accounting Officer!
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Generate accurate and timely client deliverables related to the NAV process including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting as required;
- Follow standard GAAP process and guidelines;
- Attend weekly/monthly and ad hoc calls with clients as required;
- Work with members from various Operations and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures;
- Ensure strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations;
- Build relationships with responsive, confident communications and attention to detail;
- Self-review work prior to submitting for review; and
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics.
- Working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Knowledge and experience in closed end fund administration is an advantage;
- Up to 2 years relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
Monthly salary:1750 EUR - 2500 EUR Gross
WHAT WE DO
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.