Senior Associate - Entity Governance and Compliance (m/f/d)
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Senior Associate - Entity Governance and Compliance (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are: We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from more than 80 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission :
- You will be working in the tax department’s Entity Governance and Compliance group where you will focus on project management and corporate governance.
- You will be joining a team with diversified areas of expertise, you will be working in an international environment and you will have the opportunity to use your communication skills in both English and French on a daily basis
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend in-depth training courses focusing on both hard and soft skills. You will also have the opportunity to work together with our various practices both in Luxembourg and abroad.
Be a part of our team where you will:
You will be tasked with the following duties:
- Assisting in company liquidation within groups or funds;
- Preparing corporate documentation;
- Preparing and taking part in board of directors’ meetings or general meetings;
- Monitoring regulatory compliance (business permit; filing and publication);
- Liaising with lawyers, notaries, banks and domiciliation agents;
- Sharing your knowledge and coaching more junior staff to contribute to their development.
Let’s talk about you. If you have …
- You hold a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in law or you hold an equivalent degree and you have at least two years’ experience;
- You are a people person and a team player and you are looking to work for a company where you can make a difference and where your dynamic attitude, your analytical skills and your inquisitive mind will be appreciated;
- You are flexible and are able to work with little direction; you are able to adapt quickly to changes in your environment;
- You have a good command of French and English, which are the languages we use on a daily basis.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview
- An interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- An interview with a Partner of the team, if relevant.
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!