Transfer Pricing Associate (PG Office)
About this position
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
The Associate will support the team in delivering high quality compliance and advisory services to our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients.
- Manage client portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Work with managers, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Malaysia and globally.
- Support the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Support the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines.
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 6 months of relevant tax/transfer pricing experience will be an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to work independently
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.