DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Additional Job Description
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting, experience of implementing IFRS, conversions to IFRS from other reporting frameworks.
- Experience in specialist technical accounting advice and support on accounting for proposed and actual transactions.
- 6 years of total professional experience, including at least 6 years of relevant experience in a functional technical accounting role, preferably within a professional services environment.
Additional application instructions
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role – Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Passion for continuous professional development, keeping up-to-date with IFRS developments and dealing with cutting-edge technical issues.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual speakers will have an advantage.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide as work dictates.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.