Mazars is an engine for rapid and consistent career progression, offering individually designed career paths that help you pursue your interests, match your changing needs, and explore your true potential. We work with diverse, prestigious clients across a range of sectors and geographies, giving you the opportunity to constantly update and grow your skills for lifelong professional development.
If you are someone with experience in accounts and looking for a hands-on role that will progress your career in this opportunity could be the perfect match. As a Senior Client Advisor you will be part of a dynamic and evolving financial outsourcing team that provides an outstanding quality of work and service to our clients, ensuring accurate and timely preparation of management accounts and advisory support to our clients.
About the team
Our Accounting and Outsourcing team work to support our clients to better run their finance functions, understand their financial position and performance, and to ensure they are compliant with changing accounting and tax legislation. With the relentless pace of technology change our teams advise clients in areas such as process and digitalisation, business performance and financial reporting, while building enduring relationships that positions Mazars as a trusted adviser. Our successful team of more than 300 professionals is growing across all areas including cloud accounting, payroll, financial reporting and company secretarial.
About the role
- Preparation of management accounts for clients.
- To be part of a team of expert advisors who build bespoke solutions across a range of disciplines, according to client needs.
- Budget preparation and cash flow forecasts
- Building strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Liaising with other departments for specialist advice.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
- Keeping managers informed of case progress and any issues arising.
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
What are we looking for?
- ACCA or ACA (or equivalent) qualified with excellent broad practical accounting experience.
- People management skills with a passion for working as part of a team.
- Organisational skills.
- Xero experience is essential. ERP experience is also desirable.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self.
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your applicationFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.