Junior Scheduler | Regional Audit Delivery Center
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies)
- Previous experience is desirable and will be taken into consideration if no higher level of education
- Fluent in English
- Good analytical skills
- Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure
- Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word)
- Strong client service and problem solving orientation
- Able to work in a team and be proactive
- Confident and professional communicators
- Interested in international business environment and professional development
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself.
Your future role
The role is a link between Deloitte staff based across Europe (we call these Onsite Teams- OST) who deal directly with Deloitte’s customers (we call these clients), and the Deloitte staff in the Bucharest shared service center (we call these RADC staff).
As a Scheduler your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring work requests received from engagement teams are complete and all relevant information is included for the team to process them.
- Interacting with the managers of each team to confirm status of workload and availability of team members.
- Updating the scheduling tool with the work capacity of each team on a daily basis by taking into account changes in availability of team members.
- Track upcoming requests against staff workloads and communicate potential problems.
- Reviewing processing times and expected delivery dates of requests and assigning them to the relevant teams, while taking into capacity and team availability.
- Liaising directly with audit teams to assess the levels of work expected, confirming pre-booked work and ensure all requests are submitted within the agreed timelines.
- Managing Internal communication mailboxes as deemed required for the scheduling activity.
- Interacting with managers of each team in regards to data and information issues, to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Managing access rights of team members to the IT systems used in delivery of audit work.
- Preparing reports related to team capacity and status of booked work.
- Organizing meetings between Audit Delivery Centre Team Leads and Member Firm Onsite Teams, with the purpose of discussing details of complex requests.
- Participating in a customised training program me as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies relating to engagement/ project acceptance, relationships with the client.
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
- Office-based job with limited/no travel
- Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
- Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
- Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate
*We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Romania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Audit SRL, Deloitte Tax SRL, Deloitte Consultanta SRL, Deloitte Accounting SRL, Deloitte Fiscal Representative SRL, Deloitte Tehnologie SRL, Deloitte Support Services SRL and Deloitte Shared Services SRL. With more than 3,000 professionals, Deloitte in Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes, as well as technology services and other related services. To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters, please visit www.deloitte.ro and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Our Regional Audit Delivery Center, RADC for short, part of Deloitte Central Europe, provides Audit services to member firm clients across Europe. We are part of a strongly integrated Deloitte network of Global Delivery Centers that operates across the world. The Center is key in supporting our various Country Member Firms with the execution and delivery of audit engagements. Our methods, breadth and depth in capabilities and experienced teams uniquely position us for delivering high quality Audit services to our clients. We aspire to ‘Deliver a High Performance Culture’ whilst making it a ‘Great Place to Work’.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.