EY Turkey - Tax Controversy - Legal Intern
We are seeking for an Legal Intern to join our Tax Controversy team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a reputable law faculty with excellent academic standing
- Interest in tax law and administrative law
- Proficiency in knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills
- Attentive and good team player
Selected candidates will be responsible for providing legal advice and support to foreign and local firms in all aspects of tax law and administrative law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.