SEA Audit COE - Manager, Quality & Compliance
Title: Audit & Assurance - SEA Audit Centre of Excellence – Senior Manager / Manager - Kuala Lumpur
Deloitte SEA A&A Centre of Excellence (KL) Vacancies for Quality & Compliance (Professional Practice Group) - Senior Manager / Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Being part of the CoE team for Southeast Asia Audit in Kuala Lumpur, you will be provided with challenging assignments and interesting work, including:
- Providing support in SEA Audit & Assurance in the areas of EQCR, PCAOB, Practice Reviews and Reporting to regulators and internal DTTL.
- Overseeing and managing the external and internal audit inspection process.
- Working closely with SEA NPPD and SEA CoE Leader in managing audit risk, specifically in the maintenance and continuous improvement of audit quality and implementation of audit methodology in SEA Audit practice.
- Establishing policies and procedures in performing engagement quality control reviews in a consistent and robust manner for compliance with policies.
- Providing support on performing compliance check and audit quality monitoring program to all SEA offices.
- Any other duties/projects as assigned from time to time.
- Understand the goals of Deloitte and our clients and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Additional for Senior Managers
- Knowledgeable in current trend to drive continuous improvement.
- Inspire followership through passion, integrity and appreciation to others.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
- At least 4 - 6 years of audit & assurance client service experience in Deloitte SEA;
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and auditing standards;
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and complete tasks/projects in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Strong ability to listen, analyze and resolve issues independently.
- Conceptual thinking and pragmatic in execution.
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and leadership skills.
- Ability to work within a team (both local and virtual) as well as independently when required.
- Some experience in a role within audit quality, risk management and/or learning is beneficial but not mandatory.
- The position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Given the scale and geographic diversity of Deloitte SEA Audit’s operation, the role will involve certain travel commitments.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.