O2C Intern - Setup
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- This person will be working for Order-to-Cash (O2C) Setup team and will take care of setup activities for TMF’s clients
- Review and analyze financial aspects in contracts to ensue billing is in line with executed contracts
- Prepare process documentation related to client’s billing
- Cooperate and maintain relationship with respective TMF Local Offices and business departments
- Communicate billing related information to all stakeholders as and when required
- In the course of studies preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Very good command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements such as options for hybrid work (combination of work in the office and work from home)
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Sep 2023 Singapore Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.