Digital Product Manager (HR & Payroll)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance, and entity management services essential to global business success.
Discover the role
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for translating the specific service they support into client goals and the value they derive from either Gen4 or LCAP (Low-Code, No Code) Development Platforms, delighting them through creative design thinking.
S/He will report to the PM Lead and work closely with the wider team of Product Managers and key stakeholders (business leaders and delivery teams) as well as interact with external clients, to convey the product vision, continuously verifying that the platform fulfills that vision (as measured by customer value and business outcomes) and help TMF to ensure it is building the right set of requirements.
To succeed, the ideal candidate will have prior experience in Agile SCRUM deliveries, LCAP and middleware solutions, strong client-facing skills, excellent communication both verbal and written, and the ability to lead through collaboration with effective stakeholder management. The candidate should ideally have a strong business background but also technical knowledge to occupy the middle ground between business stakeholders and product teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and collaboratively make decisions regarding our Digital Client Platform capabilities and priorities. This includes external stakeholders as we partner with vendors to build the platform.
- Perform internal and external client research to gain insight into the “voice of the customer” using this to define the client segments goals and the value they would gain from the platform.
- Facilitate and drive alignment among key stakeholders in defining a roadmap – a release strategy from early prototypes, through minimum viable product (MVP), to first and subsequent releases.
- Work with key stakeholders to make prioritization decisions based on the latest product analytics, product team metrics, and client feedback. Define, track, and communicate key product performance indicators as required to inform and track business results.
- Bringing Digital Solutions to the Production State by working with the Digital Operations teams to deliver and service the product(s) through the lifecycle. Ensure TMF clients are onboarded with respect to requirements and work closely with relevant stakeholders to onboard customers onto the platform(s) during Go Live.
Product Delivery Management
- Act as the “keeper (and communicator) of the vision” to translate the product strategy developed with business stakeholders into what the external product teams consider in the Product build.
- Support the definition of the product roadmap based on business outcomes by identifying the business capabilities of the platform. Defining the roadmap should occur via a process of design thinking based on client experience. The Product manager is expected to review and provide feedback/signoff on the functional deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with the external product delivery teams specifically with the product owner and Scrum Master. The Product Manager is expected to own and manage the backlog of priorities and allocation of work on a day-to-day basis, providing regular feedback on sprint demos and other reviewable features.
- Own, review, and provide feedback/signoff on the functional deliverables as well as the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for their service.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with other product managers to manage dependencies. Synchronization and prioritization of work across services are essential to ensure consistency and a unified user experience.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders such as business, data, and IT architects to align architecture and capabilities according to agreed goals for non-functional requirements.
Ideally, you meet the following criteria:
- Experience in Product Management and maintenance, with a focus on data flow, transformations, and reporting
- Project management experience is highly desirable
- Aptitude for understanding, digesting, and analyzing complex systems integration
- Strong data background with a demonstrated ability to translate business needs into clear requirements
- Good working knowledge of business intelligence/reporting and Analytics tools desirable
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams
- Experience in LCAP solutions (OutSystems Microsoft POWER platform, Mendix, Appian)
- Knowledge and experience of HR & Payroll services
- Software that the candidates should know how to use – MS Office, Visio, Project, Wireframing Tools, DevOps, or Jira
- Level of English – advanced or fluent
- Occasional travel required
Applications close: 31 Oct 2023 Central European Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.