Payroll Specialist (client payroll) - HYBRID
Working for a small-to-medium sized business in the Weybridge area. You will be working alongside 3 other Payroll team members, each with your own portfolio of client payrolls.
A small-to-medium sized business based in the Weybridge area with local parking and very easy accept via public transport.
The Payroll Specialist (client payroll) - HYBRID role involves:
- Processing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls (up to 100 client Payrolls per month, ranging from Director only to circa 200 employees)
- Processing starters and leavers, SMP, SPP, SSP
- Using Sage 50 Payroll, Star Payroll Professionals, (possibly some Xero & Quickbooks)
- Checking the tax, NI, pensions contributions and student loan deductions are correct
- Creating the BACS file
- Dealing with pay queries from clients and employees
- Liaising with HMRC regarding letters received
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Allocating payments to the correct clients
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Specialist (client payroll) - HYBRID role will:
- have processed Payrolls in an Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau environment previously.
- ideally have experience with STAR and/or Sage Payroll (not essential)
- live within a commutable distance of Weybridge as this is a Hybrid role (3 days office based, 2 days home based per week)
- will be looking for either full-time, OR Part-time
The Payroll Specialist (client payroll) - HYBRID role offers a base salary of £40,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience level), plus up to 10% bonus, and subsidised gym membership.
Hours: 37 hours per week, and flexible start & finish times.